- Gold Medal Environmental is growing and we need experienced, customer focused, solid waste and recycling drivers with clean safety records.
- Residential, Roll-Off, Rear Load and Front Load Positions Available
- Good Pay with medical benefits
Employment Application - Click to Apply
Current Open Position
Gold Medal Environmental, LLC
Gold Medal Environmental is a waste and recycling services company that offers a complete range of integrated collection, processing and disposal services.
Account Representatives will be responsible for prospecting, generating and developing new customers to increase profitable revenue. Responsible for reaching planned sales and retention quotas for accounts as assigned.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary.
- Generate revenue through the sale of services to new and existing accounts.
- Increase current customer account revenue.
- Meet or exceed sales activity goals for both new sales and retention
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer/service issues and aiding in the resolution of accounts receivable disputes
- Communicate effectively with the Sales Manager/General Manager/Operations
- Develop fundamental knowledge of customers within assigned territory, industry pricing, and competition
- Gain an understanding of and implement the division’s pricing and service policies
- Acquire a basic understanding of appropriate local, state and Federal regulations
- Strengthen and maintain relationships of current customers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated organizational, oral, written, and listening skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent selling and account management skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with internal and external customers